Tiffany & Co.
Cheers were heard around SLC when Tiffany & Co. announced they were opening their first storefront in Utah. Convincing some members of the community that Tiffany is an approachable brand that has something for everyone was the big challenge.
Created a grand-opening strategy which was anchored by a “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” theme.
To educate and create awareness about the Tiffany brand and shopping experience for our target audience, we facilitated relationships between Tiffany and local media.
- Secured key journalists, broadcasters, bloggers and influential community members to attend a private and exclusive “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” grand opening media event
- Garnered coverage from every major local television station, print publication, radio station and the most popular and well-followed local bloggers
- Conducted 11 deskside briefings with media (exceeded objective by 120%)
- Achieved 130+ media placements in print, broadcast and online outlets
- Secured 50 stories leading up to grand opening week (exceeded objective by 300%)
- Garnered 72 stories during grand opening week (exceeded objective by almost 500%)
- Ensured 67 media members covered “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” media event
- Confirmed 10 influential bloggers attended the event
- Continued media coverage for more than a year after the event