Utah Credit Union Association
UCUA is always looking out for Utahns and helping them achieve their dreams. Communicating the benefits of credit unions is a top priority, but the UCUA also wants Utahns (especially credit union members) to be civically active and register to vote.
Created a campaign to encourage credit union members to register to vote.
We kicked off the “Ready. Set. Vote.” campaign with an event at the Utah State Capitol directed at the public and the legislature. Included in the campaign and event:
- Microsite with link to voter registration page
- Direct mail
- Geo-targeted digital advertising
- Point of purchase materials for credit unions
- T-shirts, lanyards and buttons for credit union employees to wear during campaign
- Exceeded media coverage goal by 75%
- Surpassed credit union employee voter registration goal by 20%
- Exceeded overall voter registration goal by 665% (11,500 new registrants during a non-presidential campaign year)